Continious writings - Improvisation

When i dance i come a live, really alive, i become inspired, imaginitive and creative.Dance is in my soul. I live i breath i dance, i dance, i dance contemporary, i dance ballet, i dance jazz most importantly I JUST DANCE. DANCE DANCE is me, makes me me. me creates dance performs dance and reads dance. To teach dance to other, to pass on my experiences, pass on my knowledge would be amazing. gaining more experience, more knowledge more qualification.

On the ground i am stable, so are trees, grass, buildings, absolutely everything. Most things, objects, animals rely on the ground everyday. It is a big support in my life. I need it to walk, run, fall into and it may hurt sometimes, but it can never damage me.

In the air i am frrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I can do or try what i want. I can be a bird, i can be an aeroplance or a helicopter. I can be anythings. In the air or with the air or breath the air. Air Air Air i need it. Everybody needs it.


Words/Sayings that inspired me at the time of writing.
Words/Sayings that inspired me as i've rewrote it.


No comments:

Post a Comment