Improvisation 1


This is a score from an improvisation class where i had to go and choose a place and just sit, listen, look and feel.
Listening to all the different sounds is intresting to me as i began to notice that the sounds become repeatitive such as doors swinging, people walking and talking. By just sitting somewhere listening to sounds it seems like i am sat there looking for sounds rather than waiting for the sounds to come, as i aware of what i meant to be doing - noticing the sounds around me. Whereas if this was not a set task then i believe that the sounds would come to me.


Again as i am sat there looking, i look for things, things that might not even be there but things that i see. I find myself looking for things that i can hear but can not see, this is when i imagine i am seeing them, and to me it seems like i am seeing them even though actually i am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment